Do you have any question or do you need any advice? We are here to help you.
Personal interviews with Royal Hospital in November 2018
More than 80% of our candidates obtain the job offer when attending the personal interviews.
Now you have an outstanding chance to personally meet representatives of our partner royal hospital (holder of JCI and MAGNET accreditation) who are coming to Prague at the end of November 2018, in order to interview and select qualified registered nurses for various departments (adult, pediatric, neonatal):
- Intensive Care Unit - Medical and Surgical Wards - Oncology and Radiology - Hematology - Endoscopy - Transplantation Department - Coronary Unit - Cardiology Department - Emergency Room - Neurology Department
In contrast with standard processing, Personal interviews offer you the possibility not only to get better idea of your potential future employer and much faster way how to obtain an employment offer. More than 80% of our candidates obtain the job offer when attending the personal interviews.
The hospital offers
- Tax free salary up to 4 250 USD in net/month (depending on skills and type of experience)
- Acquisition of international experience (top-quality workplace, possibility on further education and career growth)
- Free accommodation provided by the employer in compounds of the hospital
- Another attractive benefits:
- Free transportation from/to work
- Free medical insurance
- Free mobilization and repatriation flight ticket
- 54 days of paid annual leave
- Salary bonus for each completed year of the contract
- Salary bonus for completing the full contract
- Sign on bonus for signing a 2-year contract 5 000 USD, for an annual contract 2 500 USD.
- Another benefits depending on individual profile of each candidate
- Nursing education (at least 3 years study program)
- At least 2 years of current professional practice
- English at the Upper-Intermediate level
- Valid registration
- Motivation and mature personality
- Previous work experience from abroad beneficiary
Do not hesitate to grab this outstanding opportunity and contact us as soon as possible. We are ready to provide you with high-quality service consisting of continuous consultancy and pre-interview training to assure your success during your job interview.
If interested kindly contact us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or through our infoline +420 733 126 965.