In this section you can find a summary of main principles of privacy protection and personal data protection applied in the commercial company Go Global Consulting s.r.o. located at Václavské náměstí 834/17, Nové Město, 110 00 Praha 1, Company Identification Number: 046 58 337, incorporated in the Commercial Registry administrated by the Municipal Court in Prague, reference no. C 251606 (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) as the administrator.
The Company processes personal data (i.e. all information about an identified or identifiable natural person) in compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter referred to as the “GDPR”) and with other relevant regulations related to the personal data protection. The data are processed in the Czech Republic. Within the services provided by the Company, personal data can be transferred to third, non-EU countries.
Purposes of processing of personal data by the Company
We would like to inform you about personal data processing carried out in relation to visits of our webpages (www.g5plus.com, resp. www.g5plus.cz, www.g5pus.sk, www.g5plus.pl) in particular.
In case of natural persons or self-employed persons (hereinafter referred to as the “subject”) the Company processes the personal data manually and/or automatically in paper and electronic form for the following reasons:
- Contact details Based on legitimate interest and in order to settle your request, the Company processes personal data you provide in the contact form on the webpage in the range stated in the contact form while attending to your request.
- Information meeting Before and in the course of the information meeting and during the period set in the agreement to data processing, the Company processes personal data of registered applicants interested in participating at the information meeting in the range stated in the registration form (questionnaire) on the webpage based on the granted consent and in order to provide information to the parties interested in arranging of employment.
- Registration of applicants In the course of the ongoing negotiations or in the period of validity of the job offer, but no longer than 5 years, the Company processes personal data of applicants in the range stated in the registration form (questionnaire) on the webpage in order to carry out measures adopted before conclusion of contract with an employer and in order to arrange employment.
- Newsletters distribution According to Section 7 of Law No. 480/2004 Coll. on certain Information Society Services and on Amendments to some Acts, the Company can use the e-mail addresses of its clients or persons that expressed their consent for distribution of commercial communications related to the Company’s services or services similar to those that the Company provided to its clients in the past. In such cases, the Company is allowed to do so until the parties express disagreement.
- Healthcare professionals’ stories Based on legitimate interest and in order to promote and present its service, the Company processes personal data: name, surname, education, work experience and photos of clients or former clients who granted their consent.
- Social plugins The Company’s webpage contains also third parties’ social plugins which the visitors can use to share the webpage content with their friends and contacts. For instance:
- Facebook plugin, administrated by Facebook Inc., 1601 South California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA94304, USA.
Please note that these social plugins are not administrated by the Company, hence, the Company cannot be held responsible for potential personal data processing by the above-mentioned operators (admins) of these plugins or webpages they are linked to, for their functionality and potential harms they may cause.
Transfer of personal data to third countries
In compliance with Article 49, par. 1, letter b) of GDPR, the Company transfers the personal data of its clients to third countries outside the European Union, especially to Ukraine, Republic of Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Kingdom of Bahrain, and State of Qatar as the transfer of personal data is essential for the Company to fulfil the agreement between the subject and the Company as the administrator or to carry out the measures adopted before concluding the contract upon the request of the subject.
Securing of data
Using technological and organizational measures, the Company protects the processed personal data to prevent unauthorized or accidental access to data or other misuse of data. The Company carefully selects its business partners who further process certain data. These partners are bound to maintain confidentiality and must not use the data for any other purposes than these for which the Company provided the data. An up-to-date list of categories of data recipients is always available at the Company premises, or a particular list concerning the processing of their personal data can be provided to the affected subjects on request sent to e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. If further required by legal regulations, the Company is obliged to provide some personal data to public authorities (e.g. Police of the Czech Republic or other law enforcement authorities, etc.).
The Company organizationally and technologically administers the personal data using the state-of-the-art technology. The company applies such security measures to prevent, if applicable, unauthorized access to personal data, access of third persons to personal data, copying of data, their publishing, changing or destroying by breaking the security measures used by the Company. The adopted security measures are updated regularly.
Rights related to personal data protection
Provided that the requirements of legal regulations are met, the subjects of data whose personal data are processed by the Company, have the following rights related to the personal data protection:
- Right of access to personal data – you have right to request a copy of the personal data processed by the Company;
- Right to rectification of your personal data – if you believe that your personal data processed by the Company are inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to ask the Company for their update or completion;
- Right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”) – you have the right to require erasure of your personal data if they are not needed anymore for the purpose they were processed, or if they were processed unlawfully;
- Right to restriction of processing of your personal data – you have the right to request restriction of processing of your personal data if the processed personal data are not accurate, or if their processing is unlawful but you refuse the erasure of such personal data, or if you have objected to the processing but it is not apparent if your legitimate interest outweighs legitimate interests of the Company;
- Right to portability of your personal data – in case of automated processing of personal data which is based on the concluded contract or the granted consent you have the right to so-called portability of these data which will be provided in structured, commonly used and machine-readable format;
- Right to object to the processing of your personal data – if the Company processes personal data with a legitimate interest and for purpose of direct marketing, you have the right to object against this processing;
- Right to withdraw the consent to process your personal data – in case you granted us consent to process your personal data for a purpose requiring such consent, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time.
If you believe that the rules of personal data protection were broken in the course of your personal data processing, you have the right to lodge a complaint to the Office or Personal Data Protection located at Pplk. Sochora 27, 170 00 Praha 7, Company Identification Number 708 37 627, e-mail: email@example.com, www.uoou.cz.
If you have any questions related to the processing of your personal data by the Company, please do not hesitate to contact us!